1. "Website" means the Website on the World Wide Web of the Internet at
www.nucleardemolition.com. "Report" means the report entitled "Ground Zero: The
Nuclear Demolition of the World Trade Centre". "Information" means any content or
extract from the Report or this Website. "User" means each person who accesses, views or
uses this Website or the Report or the Information. "Author" means the author of the
Report and of this Website.
2. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website by each User. By accessing
this Website, the User consents to and agrees to comply with all of these Terms and
Conditions of Use
3. THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THIS WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" FOR
THE USER'S CONVENIENCE AND THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR READING OF THE
REPORT "GROUND ZERO: THE NUCLEAR DEMOLITION OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE" IS
ENTIRELY AT THE USER'S OWN RISK.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
4. The Information on this Website and in the Report "Ground Zero: The Nuclear
Demolition of the WTC" is presented in good faith. Whilst every reasonable care has been
taken to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Information, no representation or
warranty express or implied is given that the Information is free from errors or omissions.
5. All conditions and warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise which
relate to the condition and fitness for any purpose of the Information is expressly excluded
and the User specifically agrees that the Author shall not be liable in contract or tort for
any loss of whatsoever kind suffered by the User by reason of his use of this Website or any
defect in the Information.
6. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and the
Author. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of
Terms of Using this Website
Website Themes by CoffeeCup Software